I completed my teacher training with Body Control Pilates, and currently hold the following qualifications:
- Body Control Pilates Level 3 Matwork teacher
- Body Control Pilates Reformer teacher
- Intermediate Pilates Matwork certification
- Registered Exercise Professional - Level 3 (REPS)
- Prime First Aid - Basic Life Support
- Supplementary courses completed include Pilates with the Foam Roller, Pilates for performance, Pilates with the Ball, Pilates with the Band, Spine Corrector/Baby Arc, Standing Pilates, Pilates for Bone Health - Osteoporosis, and Pilates in Breast Cancer Rehabilitation.
- Studio equipment courses completed: Reformer, Cadillac I and II, Chair, Advanced Chair, Spine Corrector/Baby Arc, Ladder Barrel
- I have also completed the Body Control Pilates Pregnancy 1 & 2 courses (ante- and post natal).
- In 2015, I completed the 'Anatomy in Motion' Finding Centre course (Level 1-3) - a ground-breaking assessment tool to track compensations and causes of pain in the body, and create an environment for the body to correct itself - teaching the body to move correctly and break old habits.
Follow us on Facebook! Click here to 'like' our page and keep updated with class/other news
Or follow us on Instagram: @positionpilates